Any licensing applications submitted to the Central Licensing Administration Unit after 4pm on the 21 December 2018, will not be processed until the offices reopen on 2 January 2019.

Five councils within Northamptonshire (East Northamptonshire, Wellingborough, Daventry, Corby and Kettering) have combined resources under a Central Licensing Administration Unit to administer the processing of licences within their boroughs and districts.

The unit processes all Entertainment and Alcohol licensing, Gambling licensing, Animal Welfare licensing and most other Environmental Health licences and permits.